Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 23, 2008
This is our first blog ever and are we excited!! We are driving on I-12 heading towards Texas. We will stay somewhere in Louisiana tonight and move on again tomorrow. This adventure has been wonderful. There is so much we want to share and it is hard to know where to start.
We drove through Biloxi, Miss. today and even though Katrina is now several years past, there is still signs of destruction, along with new growth, all along the Gulf. It really sobered us. Will post some pics. Til tomorrow, God bless.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Yea, mom and dad! Welcome to the "blog" world! Love you guys and miss you so much! xoxo

Unknown said...

I loved the picture so beautiful you two, keep writing please....love Fach!

Kari said...

Fach! How are you? Do you have a blog? Check out mine to keep updated on us! I love you! What's going on in life? I have a new email I need to get to you. If I don't still have your old email, I'll get it from Mom. Hugs! Kari

Mom...when is that next post coming? :)