Monday, February 4, 2008

Grumpy Day

I(Sally) do most of the posting. I have been kinda grumpy today. Haven't slept well for the past couple of nights. So Gary and I were kinda at each other but we are doing good tonight! We did our laundry around 10:30 and didn't get done in time to have lunch at the Care Center. I fixed some roll ups and cottage cheese and peach tea for our lunch.
We thought we were suppose to be on call tonight. Our schedule said so anyway. So we walked down to the Center and when we arrived found out that we weren't on call after all. They had changed the schedule and we hadn't seen it. We were informed that the schedule often changes and we have to check it daily. So we ate dinner and did our after dinner cleaning of chairs, tables, and vacuuming along with two other couples.
We came home and played some Rummy. I was winning most of the game but in the end Gary won. Tomorrow we have the day off and had planned to go to Nacogdoches, the oldest town in Texas. But the chance of rain is 50% and some of the things we wanted to see are outside so we will wait till a nicer weather day.
Oh, did I mention that it was close to 80 degrees here today? It was a bit humid, but there was a nice breeze all day. I don't miss the snow back home. Tonight it will only get down to 70 and we are sleeping with our windows open!!!!
Well, it's 11:14 and I am going to TRY to get a good nights sleep. God Bless and if He is willing we will arise tomorrow and see what the day brings our way.

No comments: